Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New pages

If you haven't noticed them, I created some new pages at the top of the blog. One of them has Toby's story, just in case you are wondering who he was and how he died. I also included links to all of the entries that were originally in my Travels and Rambles blog. (www.krumlovgirl.blogspot.com) For awhile, I wrote there, until people told me they were going to stop reading my blog because it was so depressing. At that point, I started this one. You can read those earlier entries in the "Previous entries" page. They detail his pregnancy, death, and the aftermath.

I will try to keep updating the links pages and so forth.

If you're interested, I have made a similar table of contents for my other blog. With more than 600 entries, it took forever! But, I have been blogging for 7 years so there was a lot to sort through. It must have something to do with my upcoming brain surgery-like I am nesting or something. :-)

No comments: