Friday, May 11, 2012

A special place in hell

Wednesday night, someone broke into my fellow SIDS mom's house and stole thousands of dollars worth of things, including the urn that holds her son's ashes and her computers that held pictures of him. There is a special place in hell for this person. I have no tolerance for this meanness. Katie is one of the sweetest people on here. I am livid for her.

Here is the video link for the story.

http://www.kptv.com/story/18306343/thieves-steal-priceless-urn-and-family-photos

4 comments:

Susan said...

Please pass on my thoughts and warmest regards to your poor friend. That is just awful. I am so very sorry.

It is not fair. She has already been through more than enough. I hope she has lots of real life support from people who understand how horribly upsetting this is.

Unknown said...

I will tell her. She actually reads my blog and comments so I am sure she will appreciate your comment. Apparently, all kinds of things were taken including her back-up drive, her family's important documents, and even stupid things like towels and makeup. It's just terrible.

Groves said...

A special place in Hell is right.

Were these wretches raised by wolves, or what?!

Which I shouldn't even ask. The answer is obvious. Who treats another human being like this? Like a personal vending machine?

I feel sick.

Mourning,

Cathy in Missouri

Katie (LukeGrantsMom) said...

Thanks Rebecca! I am catching up with your blog (work and home have been very time limited lately). You are a wonderful friend.