Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Setting things straight

This is an update to my last one...

As you can see, I wrote a reply to the message about faith. The author wrote back and apologized and it seemed heartfelt. So all is good.

You don't have to attend every argument you're invited to-as someone recently told me. Sometimes, though, it's important to get clarification and get things sorted out. I still believe that in terms of grief support, and in our support group, it's important to overlook faith and our different backgrounds and just be there for each other.

If I hadn't said anything, or if MM hadn't said anything, then we both might have gone on being mad and I would have been hurt and nothing good would have come out of it. Because we both said what we felt, though, there was a dialogue and hopefully we can carry on like we were-writing in a safe place with people who understand. (Except for that other woman who I am just going to have to put on "ignore" because she leaves me feeling a lot more stressed than I care to be.)

No comments: